Every visitor to Sri Lanka should have:
- A valid visa to enter and stay in Sri Lanka.
- A minimum of US $15 per day for expenditure.
- A return air ticket or sufficient funds for purchase of an air ticket.
- Passport with at least six months validity.
- A valid re-entry visa for The Netherlands for non- Netherlands nationals.
This Residence Permit is valid for two years and may be extended to five years, depending on certain conditions. Afterwards, the conferment of Sri Lankan citizenship is possible. For more information and fees please contact the consular services division of this Embassy.
Important: Please read the visa application guidelines before proceeding with any kind of visa application.
(C) Embassy of Sri Lanka. All rights reserved. Subject to change without notice. It is the responsibility of the individual to contact the Mission for information and advice on guidelines prior to any action.